Job Description Job Attributes+
Maywood, NJ, US
The Brink’s name is a promise to respect the trust we’ve earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team – and stay here.
Brinks U.S., a division of Brinks, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Trainer.
The Trainer is responsible for delivery of core operational training and for delivery of initial and refresher functional training at a Brinks U.S. facility. This individual will deliver training through prescribed delivery methods, to achieve or exceed the Company's objectives in safety, security, customer service, quality and productivity. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers.
• Ensure core training is conducted for new employees, regardless of product line, within assigned facility(s)
• Conduct initial and refresher functional training (to include Smith, Firearms, and CAPS training, where applicable) for hourly employees within assigned facility(s)
• Conduct functional certification process, to include training, measurement, and testing as part of official certification for hourly positions within the facility(s)
• Conduct safety training, or other training as needed within assigned facility(s)
• Monitor LIFE (Learning in Field Experience) for assigned facility to ensure full compliance with established training policies, procedures and objectives
• Conduct CIT street inspections and observation rides for assigned facility(s) as part of functional certification process
• Track and report on all required city and state permits and/or licenses for assigned facility(s), and monitor and report training requirement changes affecting those permits and/or licenses
• Ensure that safety and security equipment and supplies are in place at all times within the facility(s): Radios, Firearms, Vests, Uniforms and Equipment
• Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
Who We Are
From a military uniform to a Brink’s uniform, the promise to work with confidence and pride remains the same.
Our core values of trust, responsibility and integrity are in line with the values of men and women who have served in the military, and we offer a wide range of opportunities to use your skills and grow your career.
Join a team with a rich history and a promising future.