Marketing Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Richmond, VA, US
Marketing and Digital
The Brink’s name is a promise to respect the trust we’ve earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team – and stay here.
Brink’s Global Payments
Job Description – Marketing Analyst
Brink’s Inc. is the world’s premier provider of secure logistics and security solutions in more than 122 countries across 5 continents. Utilizing decades of industry experience, we have designed convenient payment solutions that meet consumer’s everyday financial needs and advance business goals.
At Brink’s Money everything starts and ends with one mission: To continually improve people’s lives and empower businesses through smart payment solutions.
We want to challenge the way people feel about banking. The Brink’s name has promised trust and security to its customers for over 160 years, and our products were built with those principles in mind. Everyone has a right to feel safe and secure about their finances – and we are here to make that happen.
The Marketing Analyst is a digital acquisition champion, who is able to adopt a growth mindset and is eager to help us optimize our funnel to bring new businesses onboard with the Brink’s Money suite of solutions – which includes Paycards, Incentive Cards, Earned Wage Access, and Business Expense Cards.
We are looking for a persistent, self-driven, and revenue-oriented individual with a passion for learning the commercial side of the business and understanding the lead generation process.
- Devise a top-of-the-funnel plan to generate leads in new channels and create drip campaigns to nurture them.
- Develop copy and design marketing materials ensuring messaging aligns with brand, including social media graphics, print collateral, website content, emails, and lead capture landing pages.
- Assist with quality control for all aspects of email communications, including links, email and landing page content, subject lines, and appropriate audience versioning and segmentation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product, customer success, and sales to ensure alignment on key initiatives and projects.
- Build relationships with clients, leadership, and partners and possess the communication skills and confidence to deliver technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Compile weekly / monthly campaign data and interpret performance to provide actionable recommendations.
This is a tremendous opportunity to capitalize on a 160-year old iconic brand, an established customer base and a world-class product in the dynamic, fast-growing world of prepaid cards.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or related degree
- Entry level, full-time position, 0-2 years of experience
- Quantitative skills including proficiency with Excel / Google Suite.
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity, and a passion for translating data into actionable insights.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of products.
- Experience with Pardot or other marketing automation tools desired.
- Experience with Adobe software suite desired.
Who We Are
From a military uniform to a Brink’s uniform, the promise to work with confidence and pride remains the same.
Our core values of trust, responsibility and integrity are in line with the values of men and women who have served in the military, and we offer a wide range of opportunities to use your skills and grow your career.
Join a team with a rich history and a promising future.