Driver CDL Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Chattanooga, TN, US
The Brink’s name is a promise to respect the trust we’ve earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team – and stay here.
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Commercial Driver.
The Commercial Driver is responsible for safely driving and controlling the Brink’s vehicles to and from various customers and guarding the Messenger at pick-up and delivery locations. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink’s and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink’s and its customers.
• Maintain the safety, security and control of the armored vehicle at all times
• Guard the Messenger during the pickup and delivery of liability
• Maintain radio communication with the Messenger and other vehicle crew during pick-up and delivery of liability
• Maintain radio communication with the branch and/or dispatch personnel
• Load and unload the armored vehicle
• Complete appropriate driving and delivery documentation
• Report all faults experienced during the day’s activity
• Ensure overall cleanliness of the vehicle’s interior
• Able to work weekends, holidays and/or extended hours
• Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
Position Qualifications:Minimum Qualifications:
• Minimum 6 months of experience in at least one of the following: commercial or fleet driving experience, security experience, military experience, or protective services experience
• Minimum of Class B license
• Satisfy all applicable Department of Transportation requirements
• Minimum of 21 years of age
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Able to lift at least 50 pounds
• Air brake endorsement
• Basic math skills
• High school diploma or GED
• Excellent ethics and integrity
• High attention to detail
• Collaborative work style
• Excellent customer service
• Ability to work independently
• Professional, positive demeanor
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide eligible employees, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer profit sharing opportunities and a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Who We Are
From a military uniform to a Brink’s uniform, the promise to work with confidence and pride remains the same.
Our core values of trust, responsibility and integrity are in line with the values of men and women who have served in the military, and we offer a wide range of opportunities to use your skills and grow your career.
Join a team with a rich history and a promising future.