Crew Chief Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Houston, TX, US
The Brink’s name is a promise to respect the trust we’ve earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team – and stay here.
The Crew Chief is the primary point of contact for customers and is responsible for optimizing routes, coordinating field operations activities, providing quality customer service and serving as a liaison for communication between customers and Brink’s facilities. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers and in armored vehicles in transit, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers, including armored vehicles.
• Maximize route efficiencies
• Respond promptly to internal and external customers and manufacturer inquiries to resolve issues and respond appropriately
• Compare system routes with existing routes to identify gaps and areas for improvement
• Accompany drivers en route to identify and remedy potential obstacles
• Maintain and distribute procedures to field personnel
• Educate field personnel on processes, changes and customer requirements
• Conduct needs analysis for prospective new customers
• Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
Who We Are
From a military uniform to a Brink’s uniform, the promise to work with confidence and pride remains the same.
Our core values of trust, responsibility and integrity are in line with the values of men and women who have served in the military, and we offer a wide range of opportunities to use your skills and grow your career.
Join a team with a rich history and a promising future.