Coin Processor - Warehouse Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Grand Rapids, MI, US
The Brink’s name is a promise to respect the trust we’ve earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team – and stay here.
Coin Processor - Warehouse
It’s the way we walk into a room. It’s the confidence we have in our work. It’s our motivation to perform at the highest level. It’s Brink’s Pride. You’ll find it when you step into any of our 1,400 global locations. You’ll find people who respect our 150+ year legacy and are passionate about the future. You’ll find your team.
As a Coin Machine Room Operator, you’ll support coin processing operations in one of our branch locations. You’ll work with high degrees of professionalism and precision to ensure machines operate properly and assets are kept orderly.
Your Role as a Coin Machine Room Operator
In branch locations around the world, we’re doing critical work that keeps modern commerce moving. We verify bank deposits, prepare shipments for local businesses and connect money from one place to the next. Members of our Coin Room team drive the production of our facilities, ensuring machines are operational and accuracy is maintained.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Monitor all aspects of production, detecting and resolving malfunctions with necessary procedures to ensure maximum quality and efficiency
- Monitor levels of coin bin at all times to maintain constant coin supply during production
- Complete preventative maintenance requirements and properly troubleshoot malfunctions
- Enter all verification activity into logs as processed
- All other essential job functions
The Skills You Need
We’re looking for professionals who fulfill the promise of our brand. A promise to uphold the integrity of our legacy and embrace our future. A promise to respect the trust we’ve earned and pay it forward with the work we do. Coin Machine Room Operators operate in an armed environment and are required to have six or more months of production experience.
Additional requirements include:
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds as measured by Brink’s Human Performance Evaluation
- Ability to pass an audiogram evaluation
The Ideal Candidate
Are you cut from the Brink’s cloth? We prefer candidates that have coin processing experience and light mechanical aptitude. Candidates with data entry experience will also be given preference.
A Career Worth Building
At Brink’s, we value our team members. We invest in growth and opportunity by providing world-class training opportunities both locally and globally, such as Brink’s University. We also believe in cross-training our team members in order to ensure diverse skillsets.
Other benefits of building your career at Brink’s include:
- Insurance, including health, dental and life
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holiday pay
- A strong, team-oriented culture
- The strength and stability of our 150+ year history
Who We Are
From a military uniform to a Brink’s uniform, the promise to work with confidence and pride remains the same.
Our core values of trust, responsibility and integrity are in line with the values of men and women who have served in the military, and we offer a wide range of opportunities to use your skills and grow your career.
Join a team with a rich history and a promising future.