Client Service Representative lll Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Coppell, TX, US
The Brink’s name is a promise to respect the trust we’ve earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team – and stay here.
Client Service Representative lll
The Communications Support – Compusafe is responsible for ensuring the successful execution of daily work received within the tracking system to effectively manage the inbound communications coming from deployed customers’ CompuSafe units. They will identify, engage, and escalate to both internal and external resources to verify and aid in the resolution of communications issues in a timely, customer-focused manner, and service the customer by completing the processes across all lines of business. Responsibilities will include research validation of all customer inquiries received from various sources (phone, E-mail, or Web) to be followed up until a resolution is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Manage verbal and/or written customer requests/inquiries efficiently
• Manage day-to-day customer requests, all service-related issues by resolving problems to minimize customer escalations
• Utilize available systems to extensively research and find the root cause for customer inquiries
• Interact with customer, branch operations, and other Brink’s partners to find solutions that not only resolve the original request but prevent future inquiries
• Manage process requests and activities in Microsoft Dynamics in timely & accurately
• Utilize strong decision-making and problem-solving skills to provide input to the Leadership team on Continuous Process Improvements
• Assist with special projects as and when required by the Supervisor or Manager
• Minimum of 5 year(s) experience in a corporate environment
• Minimum of 5 year(s) experience using Microsoft Office products to include Word and Excel
• Minimum of 5 year(s) experience with direct customer interaction
• Minimum of 3 year(s) of Brinks product line, and or operations experience
• High school education or equivalent
• Brinks product line specific support or Operations experience
• Experience working in a Team Environment
• Advanced usage of Excel
• Experience using Microsoft Dynamics or similar systems of record
• College degree or course completion
• Excellent interpersonal/communications skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Advanced research capabilities and proficiency in Brink’s research systems
• Advanced analytical, relationship building, and critical reasoning skills
Who We Are
From a military uniform to a Brink’s uniform, the promise to work with confidence and pride remains the same.
Our core values of trust, responsibility and integrity are in line with the values of men and women who have served in the military, and we offer a wide range of opportunities to use your skills and grow your career.
Join a team with a rich history and a promising future.