CIT Vault Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Salt Lake City, UT, US
The Brink’s name is a promise to respect the trust we’ve earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team – and stay here.
CIT Vault Manager
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Vault Manager I.
The Vault Manager I is responsible for supervising the vault operations including currency and firearms. This position ensures accountability and the security of all liability and prioritizes daily operations workflow. The Vault Supervisor assists the Manager, Route Logistics and Branch Leadership in the secure, safe and efficient functioning of the branch.
This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink’s and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink’s and its customers.
- Provide first line management to Vault employees
- Oversee daily vault operations including but not limited to inventory management, opening and closing of branch and vault check in/out
- Provide coaching and skill development to employees on a consistent basis
- Monitor and adjust performance of all staff, machines and workflows
- Leverage systems, equipment and process redesign to drive continuous improvement in quality and efficiency
- Secure inventories by executing controls and ensuring strict compliance with security procedures
- Maintain and provide quality customer service and good communications with the customer base
- Ensure activities are performed in compliance with company policies and procedures as well as state and federal laws and regulations
- Maintain accurate records, handle customer inquiries, and balance transactions daily
- Assist Branch Management as need to meet branch goals
- Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years operations experience in a vault, cash or coin processing environment
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing
- A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
- Management experience in a production environment
- Cash handling experience in the secure logistics or banking industry
- Experience in a coin processing environment
- Knowledge of lean/process improvement methodologies
- Knowledge of budgeting and planning experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent ethics and integrity
- High attention to detail
- Collaborative work style
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work independently
- Professional, positive demeanor
- Ability to influence and lead
Who We Are
From a military uniform to a Brink’s uniform, the promise to work with confidence and pride remains the same.
Our core values of trust, responsibility and integrity are in line with the values of men and women who have served in the military, and we offer a wide range of opportunities to use your skills and grow your career.
Join a team with a rich history and a promising future.