CIT Supervisor Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Nashville, TN, US
The Brink’s name is a promise to respect the trust we’ve earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team – and stay here.
The CIT Supervisor is responsible for supervising team drivers, messengers, and guards that support and performs the Cash in Transit functions. This position ensures accountability and the security of all liability and prioritizes daily operations workflow. The CIT Supervisor assists the Manager in the secure, safe, and efficient functioning of the armored car facility.
This position functions in an armed environment. It also requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink’s and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink’s and its customers.
- Provide first-line supervision to CIT employees
- Oversee daily operations including but not limited to route efficiency, route scheduling, opening and closing of a branch
- Maintain a safe and secure environment with the goal of ensuring that all CIT employees work and return home safely
- Provide coaching and skill development to employees on a consistent basis
- Leverage systems, equipment, and process redesign to drive continuous improvement
- Maintain and provide quality customer service
- Secure inventories by executing controls and ensuring strict compliance with security procedures; ensure implementation of measures to reduce worker’s compensation injury costs and security losses
- Ensure employees are in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations required to perform their duties
- Assist Management as the need to meet branch goals
- Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years of operations experience in transportation and/or logistics
- Satisfy all applicable Department of Transportation requirements
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
- A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Previous experience as an armored car driver
- Knowledge of route analysis and logistics
- Knowledge of lean/process improvement methodologies
- Knowledge of budgeting and planning experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong consultative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
Who We Are
From a military uniform to a Brink’s uniform, the promise to work with confidence and pride remains the same.
Our core values of trust, responsibility and integrity are in line with the values of men and women who have served in the military, and we offer a wide range of opportunities to use your skills and grow your career.
Join a team with a rich history and a promising future.