CDL Driver Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Toledo, OH, US
The Brink’s name is a promise to respect the trust we’ve earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team – and stay here.
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Commercial Driver.
The Commercial Driver is responsible for safely driving and controlling the Brink’s vehicles to and from various customers and guarding the Messenger at pick-up and delivery locations. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink’s and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink’s and its customers.
• Maintain the safety, security and control of the armored vehicle at all times
• Guard the Messenger during the pickup and delivery of liability
• Maintain radio communication with the Messenger and other vehicle crew during pick-up and delivery of liability
• Maintain radio communication with the branch and/or dispatch personnel
• Load and unload the armored vehicle
• Complete appropriate driving and delivery documentation
• Report all faults experienced during the day’s activity
• Ensure overall cleanliness of the vehicle’s interior
• Able to work weekends, holidays and/or extended hours
• Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
Who We Are
From a military uniform to a Brink’s uniform, the promise to work with confidence and pride remains the same.
Our core values of trust, responsibility and integrity are in line with the values of men and women who have served in the military, and we offer a wide range of opportunities to use your skills and grow your career.
Join a team with a rich history and a promising future.